Friday 4 June 2010

Summer is here but all I have to wear is Jeans!!!!!

Ok so up until a couple of weeks ago the weather down in Plymouth hadn't been Hot, so at Easter when i went home it didn't occur to me to switch some of my clothes over. So for the photo shoot i had the trouble of it's boiling outside and all I had to wear were jeans, luckily I had some great mates who loaned me shorts and a skirt, but obviously I couldn't keep them. 

So I went on a little shopping spree in Primark. I found myself some gorgeous new skirts, shoes and accessories.
The gladiator sandals above were £4 and they are really comfortable, although they are rather simple I like because of that. The two flower hairslides were £1 for the pair. I thought with the blue skirt that they complemented each other. The skirt was £9 again from Primark, was a really nice find. It made of polyester, but it's actually quite nice to wear and with the little bow detail its really sweet.
The other skirt which is modelled by me is again from primark, and was only £5!!!!! The first time I saw this skirt it was completely sold out in the Plymouth store, however yesterday it was back in and i was able to pick it up. The belt I'm wearing is also from Primark and was originally £3 but i got for £1.:) So all in all my little shopping spree was great, they have loads of amazing fashions at Primark at really great prices!



2 comments:

  1. we have to raid primarni when you come back home! you come back before i go away with the boyf so it's perfect - i can buy some things for my little holiday!
    i've bought a few new things in my latest haul :)
    oh and glad to see you're keeping up with your blogging - i ♥ my blog lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we will have to raid Primarni it's got some great stuff in there at the moment and I've spotted three bags that I really like but I will have to decide which is my fav- unless I can find a job!!!!

    ReplyDelete