Monday 7 June 2010

If this project was real!!!

If this project was a real relaunch of the Zuhair Murad brand then the relaunch party and or event would need to have publicity and advertisement throughout the fashion world. When a brand is launch a press release is sent out to the fashion magazines, news channels and blogs. However, to hit the right target market you must hit the on the right market level with your press release, it would of no use to target lower end high street stores if your brand is for example a high-end evening wear.

So with my brand I would have to hit the stores like Karen Millen and Coast, so the my competitors could see what I have produced. I would want to target the higher end of Fashion Magazines, so I would target Elle, Vogue, Tatler and Harper's Bazaar. When advertising on New channel's, I could go for mainline news of I could try and focus just on Fashion Television. So I think that I would try and get a repeated slot on Fashion TV. I would also put it on YouTube, although it not for News but if you make hit on YouTube there is no end to where the information can spread. I would also ask Sky News and possibly the BBC to put it on their news.

There are three main Fashion blogs that I would try and get to advertise the relaunch.
http://fashionista.com/

http://goop.com/

http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/

I haven't decided to really advertise in newspapers because the market for newpapers is slowly shrinking If i had to however, then I would probably got for the Daily Mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment